Special to the Enterprise
Tracy Fleming Booker, 35, was arrested and charged with Simple Assault and Criminal Trespass after deputies were called to the area of the 100 block of Woods Road in reference to a domestic dispute. Booker, who was drinking, had kicked in the door of the residence and had drawn his fist back as if he was going to strike the victim, according to reports.
In other action:
• Deputies responded to the area of the 5500 Raybon Road West in reference to a Welfare Check. The complainant stated their son had threatened to harm himself. Deputies made contact with the son and he advised he had never said he would harm himself.
• Joe Christopher Boyett, 24, was traveling west on Hwy 110 near Gallberry Road and hit a patch of water standing on the roadway and hydroplaned, losing control of his 2004 Chevrolet Colorado. The vehicle left the roadway, struck a culvert, and overturned. Boyett was not injured in the accident.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 10300 block of Post Road North in reference to Criminal Trespass. The complainant stated some unknown person(s) had torn down his fence and left boards with exposed nails lying in his driveway.
• Deputies responded to the area of Mt. Olive Road in reference to Criminal Trespass. The complainant stated some unknown person(s) had dumped numerous used tires on their property.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 100 block of Third Avenue in reference to Cruelty to Animals. The complainant stated their neighbors had moved away and had left the dogs without food or water.